Brought to you by WINDHOEK LAGER in association with African Extreme Promotions (AEP) & Promoted By RADIO WAVE 96.7 Namibia’s No.1 Hit Music Station
ENTRIES OPEN 1ST OCTOBER 2011
2012 will see the staging of the second edition of the Windhoek Lager Namib Quest Mountain Bike Challenge. After a highly challenging, but successful 2011 event, AEP and its event partners will ONCE AGAIN strive to provide an even better event in 2012. Over a period of six days, participants will traverse the mighty Khomas Hochland escarpment; pass through the majestic Namib Desert and finish in Swakopmund on the cool Atlantic coast. The route will encompass unspoilt wilderness areas, breathtaking scenery and include rustic race villages.
- Six stages (5 nights)
- Distance approx 370km (distance may vary according to physical / climatic conditions)
- Entries limited to 100 “two person” teams. No single entries
Costs & inclusions:
- N$ 17 000.00 per team (Limited number of packages available for those who want to take own vehicle and family, or 4×4 hire. Watch web site and news updates for details)
- Dinner from Sunday night through to Thursday.
- Breakfast from Monday through to Friday
- Daily water points (x2) with replenishments
- All drinking water requirements throughout
- Limited malt refreshments in the form of Namibia’s very own Premium Beer – Windhoek Lager
- Race village includes suitably sized tent per team, main tented area, hot showers & VIP Ablutions
How to enter:
- Go to: www.africanextremepromotions.com
- Under the menu option for the “Namib Quest” will be a sub menu
- Select this option and you will be directed to the entry page which will give full instructions
- NB: there will only be 100 online entries for teams, so don’t delay to avoid disappointment!
Bar facility and lunch offer will be provided for at each race village on a cash basis.
For more information, please visit: WWW.AFRICANEXTREMEPROMOTIONS.COM