All event info
- Date: Sunday, 23 June 2013
- Time: From 08h00 – 13h00
- Venue: Gratton Preparatory School, Eshowe, KZN (start and finish)
- Race distances: 10km Challenge, 25km and 50km
New this year
We’re timing the 10km Challenge in the series this year, making this race the ideal one for beginners or enthusiasts looking to start mountain biking and keep track of their improvement throughout the series! It’s also an opportunity for us to encourage the more advanced youngsters to do mountain biking competitively, and gives them an opportunity to shine! Everyone competing in the 10km Challenge receives a medal!
Look out for our Supersport production team as they take on the 2013 Series yet again and capture more amazing coverage of the race! Get your 15 minutes of fame once the races air on Supersport in the coming months!
What to expect + Route profiles
How to get there
Directions to Gratton Prepratory School – For approximate Google directions, click here.
- 2013 Results
- Series home page: Info on all 5 races and events in 2013 Series
- Click here for last year’s Race 2 results, photos and videos from the 2012 Series