All the info you need for this year’s 94.7 Cycle Challenge taking place on November 18th, can be found right here, including route maps, route profiles, road closure information and cut-off times.
Well done to everyone competing!
Event info – 94.7 Cycle Challenge (97.4km)
- Date: Sunday, 18 November 2012
- Venue: For the fifth year running, the 94.7 Cycle Challenge is taking place at the Waterfall Country Estate & Village, in Sunninghill.
- Start: The start of the 94.7 Cycle Challenge is on the R55 before Maxwell Drive in Sunninghill, from 05h30 until 09h21.
- Distance: 97.4km
- Race Pack collections & Expo: Sandton Convention Centre on 15th and 16th November 2012
- Photographs: Administered by Actionphoto.net. Usually pre-ordered when you entered.
- Timing: Done by Racetec. You’ll need a Racetec chip to get an official time!
All 2012 downloads for the 94.7 Cycle Challenge on Sunday, 18 November 2012:
- Race pack collection: Map to Sandton Convention Centre
- Road Closure info for 18 November
- Road closure maps & alternative routes
- Parking Details
- Venue Details
- Google Earth Route Map
- Topographic Route Map
- 94.7 Route Map
- 94.7 Route Profile 2012
- Split Time Calculator
- Cut-off times
Need to do a last-minute bike service or stock up on extra tubes? Click on the below link for a list of Gauteng’s cycle shops.
For results – click here!
For photos – click here. Please wait a few days for all of your images to be loaded! You’ll need your race number to search for your image.
Click below for more event info on:
- Saturday, 10 November: 40km fun ride & kiddies race
- Sunday, 11 November: 94.7 MTB Cycle Challenge (30km & 55km)